From 鐜嬬憸 <>
Subject =?gb2312?B?u9iPzTogcHJvYmxlbSBvbiBtdm4gb2YgbWVzb3MvaGFkb29w?=
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 06:46:56 GMT
Hi, I used to meet the same error, you should install mvn first, similar with follows:

tar xvf apache-maven-3.0.4-bin.tar.gz
Next add the env variables to your ~/.bashrc file
export M2_HOME=/usr/local/apache-maven/apache-maven-3.0.4
export M2=$M2_HOME/bin
export PATH=$M2:$PATH
Verify everything is working with the following command
mvn -version

Wang Yu

發件人: Y.W. Mars Huang
發送時間: 2013-05-10 14:24
收件人: mesos-dev
抄送: 黃彥文
主題: problem on mvn of mesos/hadoop
Dear Sir

When I trird out install hadoop over mesos via,
I got some messages as following as

--- start ---
which: no mvn in

We seem to be missing mvn from the path.  Please install
mvn and re-run this tutorial.
--- end ---

Could you help me to solve this?

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask

The Institute for Information Industry
Cloud System Software Institute
Cloud Platform Development Center
Cloud System Deployment Section