From Aboubakr Benabbas <>
Subject 'build mesos 0.10.0' in linux Ubuntu 13.04
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 11:36:15 GMT

I hope I'am not disturbing, here is my problem, I'm trying
to build mesos 0.10.0 on my linux ubuntu 13.04 but the make returns
errors, I tried to look up the problem and see what are the solutions, i
did find a thread about that for ubuntu 12.04, and it was messy and i
did not understand it, could you please help me build mesos on my
machine by giving me the instructions needed to build it

Kind Regards,

Benabbas Aboubakr El Hacen,

M.Sc Student at TU Ilmenau, Germany