From 王国栋 <>
Subject how to set the disk resource in slave
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 03:25:44 GMT

It seems that I can not set the disk device which provide disk resource in
Here is my situation.

I install mesos in /user/mesos/ on sda, but sda is the disk for OS, so the
disk size is small. When I start the slave, mesos find the disk resource
from sda.
But our machine have several large size disk which is mounted on /data1 etc.

So I am wondering how to set mesos slave to use /data1 as the disk resource
provider. I tried --work_dir flag, but it doesn't work on our node.