From Vinod Kone <>
Subject Re: Launching a Mesos cluster w/ zookeeper for reliability
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 18:38:51 GMT
Hi David,

I'm assuming the myserver[1-2-3].com above are your zk servers?

Also, masters take "--zk" instead of "--url" for zookeeper address. "--url"
might have been our old flag, which is deprecated (which version of mesos
are you running?).

For slaves, "--master" should be the same set of zk servers that you
started your masters with.

So, "--master="zoo://,,"

Let me know if that works. If not, please paste the master and slave logs.