From David Greenberg <>
Subject Getting cluster/framework/slave states as JSON
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 21:17:27 GMT
Is there a table or location I can look to see what json endpoints are
available for querying? I want to build a dashboard that knows 1) how long
a framework has been running 2) how long an executor has been running 3)
can fetch stdout and stderr of the executor.

I'd also like to, if possible, fetch other kinds of metadata from the
executor (progress updates). Is there an API for this, or is it something
that I could contribute (or is it out-of-scope for Mesos, and should live
in the specific framework)?