From David Greenberg <>
Subject Launching a Mesos cluster w/ zookeeper for reliability
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 17:58:21 GMT
I am trying to use the automatic master failover feature of zookeeper, but
I'm seeing several issues:

When I launch multiple masters with ./ --url=zoo://,, , all 3
servers elect themselves as master and I don't see anything in the logs
about zookeeper.

Similarly, when I launch slaves, they require a --master setting, which, if
I provide the zoo:// URL, causes them to fault (and I don't see why I
should provide a hostname, given that a host could be down.

I assume that I'm making some silly mistake in how I'm launching these