From Benjamin Mahler <>
Subject Re: Reaper related changes
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:19:28 GMT
Is there any consensus on how to place process utilities in stout? I would
expect this to be in a process:: namespace but of course that is confusing
because we use libprocess, which should perhaps have a libprocess::
namespace instead..

I'll be moving process utilities etc into stout, hopefully with the same
calls for linux and OSX but I'm not yet certain if that is possible. I
would like to place these in a process.hpp file inside a process::

I think these read very nicely: