From Benjamin Mahler <>
Subject Re: Twitter developers: gmail thinks your emails are spam
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 21:59:18 GMT
Thanks for the report David, we first became aware of this issue in March
when DMARC was enabled for addresses. The incubator mail
server, when relaying the messages, is getting fouled up by
DMARC. I'm not versed in email authentication so please correct me if I'm
wrong here!

Since then I've been hounding anyone who sends using their twitter address.
We haven't yet found a nice solution to this issue. For now I manually
switch the sender to my public address, and have been
encouraging others to do so as well.