From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <>
Subject Re: GNU/Linux virtual machine for Mesos dev
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2013 17:01:48 GMT
Hi Adam,

-----Original Message-----

From: Adam Monsen <>
Date: Friday, March 29, 2013 11:32 PM
To: "" <>
Subject: Re: GNU/Linux virtual machine for Mesos dev

>On 03/29/2013 01:20 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) wrote:
>> Thanks Adam, appreciate the work here.
>> If you would consider adding the documentation to:
>> I'd appreciate it.
>All wiki pages are in the source code now (as indicated on that wiki
>page). Shall I just create a patch?

And as I indicated in [1] that significantly increases the barrier of
users and their contributions, as a Mentor for this project, I don't
believe it's the right way to proceed.

It's really up to you how you want to contribute. If you'd like to
execute the 3 or 4 steps to file a JIRA, git/svn diff a patch, throw
the patch up on the JIRA, and then hope that some PPMC member commits
it for you, go right ahead.

The wiki, on the other hand, you simply need an account, and can
start editing right away.

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246