From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <>
Subject Re: move mesos/mesos wiki pages on github into svn
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 19:36:01 GMT
Hi Adam,

On 3/4/13 11:31 AM, "Adam Monsen" <> wrote:

>On 03/04/2013 11:15 AM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) wrote:
>> My point is, if we have to type all of this email around making
>> documentation, then there's a problem. If the barrier to contribute
>> documentation requires 10 different tools, in different places, there
>> is a problem.
>I totally agree with your points, Chris!
>Was there something specific in what I recommended that you're providing
>constructive criticism of?

Mainly your disagreement to my point about it being way too much work based
on what was outlined for the documentation. I was simply saying KISS
apply :) IOW, reading multiple paragraphs about what had to be done to
documentation was worrying me, that's all :)

Seems like you've got it figured out and can contribute, etc., and docs
being produced, and nothing much else to see here, so I'll move right

P.S. Instead of directly emailing the replier, and then CC'ing the dev
list, I prefer to direct
the TO: part of the message to the dev list. I assume you and Ben H. are
already subscribed to *-dev.

View raw message