From Sebastien Coutu <>
Subject Re: Using CDH1.4.2 with Mesos
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 18:07:56 GMT
Hi Corey,

I've did a quick patch for CDH 4.1.2 that was tied to Mesos 0.9.0, it
worked well but had some resource issues with the Hadoop JobTracker but
when I get a few minutes, I'm planning on trying the new Mesos Scheduler.
If you manage get that working first, I'd like to see your feedback on it.

Sebastien Coutu