From Daniel Lundin <>
Subject mesos-submit broken in 0.11 rc1?
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 11:30:45 GMT
Hey guys,

I'm just getting started with Mesos, and getting a bit confused re: the
status of the project, releaser etc. I'm also looking to help out where I
can. :)

Firstly, I'm guessing 0.11 should be voted on and released soon?
Anyway, I started out there - and with 0.10 - checking out the git-repo to
get it running (on Ubuntu 12.10).

Side note: (0.11.0 seems to be old/a mistaken tag, btw)

Got it compiled and running, except for isolation with lxc (which seems
deprecated?) or cgroups, which I think is configuration on my end. I
couldn't get passed MESOS-364 though, even when running tests w/sudo. I'll
look into this later and see if I can get it working (w/patches if so).

Anyway, right now 'm trying to get mesos-submit to work, but the mesos
python api doesn't seem to match

    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "./frameworks/mesos-submit/", line 102, in
        mesos.MesosSchedulerDriver(sched, master).run()
    TypeError: function takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given)

Am I looking in the wrong place, or is it currently broken? ASFAICT, it's
the same in 0.10 as well.