From Adam Monsen <>
Subject Re: how to use post-review
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 17:38:50 GMT
Yes, thank you Ben. I missed your message before I replied to Beh H. a
few hours later[1] because gmail incorrectly marked yours as spam.

There was some warning about your message coming from a twitter MTA but
claiming to be from mesos-dev, but since I moved the message from my
spam folder the warning has disappeared.

1. or

(includes what I had to do to get post-review and post-reviews working)

On 02/28/2013 11:38 AM, Benjamin Mahler wrote:
> I'm guessing you figured this out?
> On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 4:24 PM, Adam Monsen <> wrote:
>> Does anyone use the `post-review` program (
>> )
>> with Apache (Mesos) Review Board? How do you set it up?
>> No matter what I try I get 401-Unauthorized.

View raw message