From Benjamin Hindman <>
Subject [PROPOSAL] migrate repository from SVN to git
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 20:56:59 GMT
Hi All,

The contributors that I know about primarily use git. The committers that I
know about all use 'git svn'. They've announced at ApacheCon that git is no
longer experimental and we can migrate existing SVN repositories over. I'd
like to get an infrastructure ticket created on JIRA for this, but I wanted
to make sure that there wasn't any hesitation from others first.