From Benjamin Hindman <>
Subject Re: Add myself as a mentor?
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 07:15:45 GMT

We would be honored to have you as a mentor! I actually just sent out a
vote email tonight for 0.10.0 RC4 (not sure when the email will surface,
I've had some trouble posting to general@ in the past). I can't imagine
anyone that would not be okay with your support, so please by all means add
yourself as a mentor.

1. When was the last release for the project? Or, has their been a release
> yet?

There has been one, and hopefully the next will be in 72 hours! We have
more queued up as well (that we've already tagged public SVN branches for
but haven't finalized through the release process).

> 2. How many new committers have you guys added since you joined the
> Incubator?

Only 1 so far unfortunately. I think we'll easily be able to add another in
the next few months.

> 3. Is the code license/IP clear?

> 4. Any blockers that you guys see to graduation?

Mostly diversity of community. We'll be at ApacheCon this year and we hope
to possibly help rectify that soon.