From Atul jangra <>
Subject Google Summer of Code
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 08:46:37 GMT
I am an undergraduate student studying Computer Science and Engineering
from IIT Delhi.
I wanted to participate in Google Summer of Code with Twitter this summer.
I looked upon the ideas on the list
I am interested in Security and Authentication project of Meso. You've been
listed there as mentor thus I am writing this mail to you.
There it states that Knowledge prerequisites are just C++. I have worked on
LDAP integration and other security issues while working on an academic
Orchestrator here in my college.
I wanted to know what will this project be like and what do you guys expect
from a student.
Also kindly guide me how to setup a working environment so that I can do
some little hacks with Meso.

Atul Jangra
Computer Science and Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology ,Delhi