From 王瑜 <>
Subject A problem for running hadoop on mesos
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 07:39:49 GMT
Hi, professional dev,

Sorry for the interrupt, but I really need your help with mesos deployment. Thanks very much!

Here is Wang Yu from Beijing, China. I have set up mesos on our cluster, but when I deploy
hadoop on it, at the step "make hadoop", there is always an error for it. The log is as follows:

/home/mesos/mesos-0.9.0/hadoop/hadoop- The following error occurred
while executing this line:
/home/mesos/mesos-0.9.0/hadoop/hadoop- The following error
occurred while executing this line:
/home/mesos/mesos-0.9.0/hadoop/hadoop- Compile
failed; see the compiler error output for details.

Total time: 13 seconds

Oh no! We failed to run 'MESOS_JAR=/home/mesos/mesos-0.9.0/src/mesos-0.9.0.jar ant'. If you
need help try emailing:

(Remember to include as much debug information as possible.)

Would you pls tell me what's the problem with it? If you need any more information, pls let
me know. I am looking forward for your replay. Thanks!

王瑜/Wang Yu