From Vinod Kone <>
Subject Re: Mesos User - Test Suite Failure Question
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 00:49:09 GMT
Hi Eugenia,

Could you give more information about the environment (OS version, mesos
version) you are running in? The commands that you used to build mesos and
run the tests would be also really helpful to diagnose.

Also, you could run the zookeeper test(s) as follows to get more output.

GLOG_v=1 ${BUILD}/bin/ -v --gtest_filter='ZooKeeperTest*'

${BUILD} is the directory that you typically create inside mesos source
tree and run make from.