From Eugenia Gabrielova <>
Subject Mesos User - Test Suite Failure Question
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 23:34:45 GMT
Dear Mesos Dev Team,

I am encountering issues running the Mesos test suite (make check
command) with fresh Mesos builds, both with default, zookeeper-included
configurations and with custom locations for Zookeeper, Python, and
Java. I am following the default instructions in the configure help file
at this time.

In particular, the test suite hangs indefinitely on "[ RUN      ]
ZooKeeperTest.MultipleGroup", both with local Zookeeper instances
running and without. It looks like Mesos is having trouble finding any
Zookeeper configurations. I was unable to find another example of this
issue on the mailing list, and would appreciate any help or advice you
have. Please let me know what information/test output I can provide that
would be most useful. Thanks very much for your time.

View raw message