From Xiaoying Zheng <>
Subject Slave got disconnected when Master and Slave run on two different machines
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 03:29:21 GMT
Dear all,

We used the the pre-packaged VM for the test. We installed the
pre-packaged VM on two machines, machine A and machine B. We run Master
on machine A's VM, and run Slave on machine B's VM. We have explicitly
set both master and slave's IPs by setting the parameter --ip=. The
slave got disconnected immediately after it registered at the master. We
attached the logs from both master and slave. Any help would be appreciated.

P.S., the same thing happened when we did tests with the main branch of

View raw message