From Yangfan <>
Subject Re: Can't find the mesos-getconf file
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 07:54:40 GMT
Hi, Matei,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I download the older revision alpha-0.3, and run './configure' and 'make'.

The ../src/ directory not include a folder named bin. I copy the bin folder in the path of
running 'make' to ../src/, and then run ../deploy/start-mesos. It's ok.

My OS is SUSE11, so I run ./configure without arguments.

Address: Huawei Industrial Base
Bantian Longgang
Shenzhen 518129, P.R.China
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender