From Benjamin Hindman <>
Subject Re: Problems with Slave WebUI
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 23:58:09 GMT
> No, up until now I haven't specified a webui_port ...

Yeah, that's what I expected (given the TODO in the code). The first work around will be using
webui_port=8081 for your slaves. However, this doesn't explain why the slave webui isn't loading.
But, if you can drop the result of doing:

$ curl http://slave_hostname:port/slave/state.json

Then I can try and debug why that JSON doesn't appear to be getting generated correctly.

> I believe that talking to public addresses instead of private ones means you
> pay for the traffic ...

This sounds like it's just across availability zones, and that you would pay for the traffic
across availability zones regardless of if you used a private or a public address.

Thanks Michael!

> Michael

View raw message