From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [URGENT] - Missing report scheduled for February 2011
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2011 18:31:12 GMT
IMHO, it looks good to me. It is up to Mesos mentors now to optionally
edit it and then sign it.

One minor note/advice Mesos project status page [1], I think it can
have some more updates which is, IMHO, a front for your progress as
well :).

[1] - http://incubator.apache.org/projects/mesos.html

--
Thanks