From Tom White <tom.e.wh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mesos wiki
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 20:14:24 GMT
On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Matei Zaharia <matei@eecs.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> I'm not sure I fully understand the website guide because there are two sites (project
status and top-level site). For the top-level site, are we free to use any content generation
system we want as long as it outputs HTML files?

Sorry, I confusingly sent out the link for the general incubator site.
This is the link I meant:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html. Basically, yes, you can
use any content generation system, so it probably makes sense to stick
with the one you have for the initial import.

Tom