From Tom White <>
Subject Re: Mesos wiki
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 20:14:24 GMT
On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Matei Zaharia <> wrote:
> Hi Tom,
> I'm not sure I fully understand the website guide because there are two sites (project
status and top-level site). For the top-level site, are we free to use any content generation
system we want as long as it outputs HTML files?

Sorry, I confusingly sent out the link for the general incubator site.
This is the link I meant: Basically, yes, you can
use any content generation system, so it probably makes sense to stick
with the one you have for the initial import.

> We're still looking into the IP release part, but we'll get back to you when we've figured
that out.
> Matei
> On Jan 18, 2011, at 8:49 PM, Tom White wrote:
>> I just filed to get
>> the wiki set up.
>> Once this is done it should be straightforward to (manually) migrate
>> there.
>> It might be worth looking at
>> to start thinking
>> about how to migrate the website.