From Tom White <tom.e.wh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mesos wiki
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2011 20:22:52 GMT
On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 12:19 PM, Matei Zaharia <matei@eecs.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Got it. Do you have any recommendations for a system better than Forrest? I recall reading
about Sphinx (http://sphinx.pocoo.org/) in the discussions on migrating Hadoop away from Forrest.

There've been a few discussions on this in various projects recently.
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-7069 and linked
issues.

> Right now we only have a Markdown wiki on GitHub and a hand-written set of HTML pages
at http://www.mesosproject.org. However, as the project site grows, a content generation system
could be useful.

+1

Tom

> Matei
>
> On Jan 19, 2011, at 12:14 PM, Tom White wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Matei Zaharia <matei@eecs.berkeley.edu> wrote:
>>> Hi Tom,
>>>
>>> I'm not sure I fully understand the website guide because there are two sites
(project status and top-level site). For the top-level site, are we free to use any content
generation system we want as long as it outputs HTML files?