From "Desilets, Alain" <Alain.Desil...@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>
Subject [lucy-user] Newbie, please help!
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 16:24:16 GMT
Hi all,

This is my first posting to this list. I am trying to figure out how to use Lucy, using the
instructions on this page:

http://incubator.apache.org/lucy/docs/perl/Lucy/Docs/Tutorial/BeyondSimple.html

I wrote the attached script, which works the first time I run it, but the second time I run
it, it gives me the following error:

---
rename from 'C:\Users\Desiletsa\Documents\eclipse_workspace\WeBiText\Spikes\lucy\schema.temp'
to 'C:\Users\Desiletsa\Documents\eclipse_workspace\WeBiText\Spikes\lucy\schema_1.json' failed:
File exists
lucy_Schema_write at C:\Users\Desiletsa\AppData\Roaming\.cpanplus\5.12.3\build\Lucy-0.2.2\core\Lucy\Plan\Schema.c
line 410
at C:/Users/Desiletsa/Documents/eclipse_workspace/WeBiText/Spikes/try_Lucy.pl line 32
---

If I delete the directory C:/Users/Desiletsa/Documents/eclipse_workspace/WeBiText/Spikes/lucy,
then I can run the script again.

What am I doing wrong?

Thx.

Alain D├ęsilets