From goran kent <gorank...@gmail.com>
Subject [lucy-user] LucyX::Remote::SearchServer concurrency
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 18:33:31 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to anticipate possible issues and a thought occurred to me
while I was testing search-node caching:  up until now
LucyX::Remote::SearchServer is only being hit by a single searcher,
me.

Looking at the code (and I'm no Perl guru) for
LucyX::Remote::SearchServer->serve(), I don't see any forking or other
multitasking mechanisms being used.  Correct me if I'm miss-reading
the code, but doesn't that mean that serve() will block until it
finishes the current search  --  ie, no concurrent searches?