From goran kent <gorank...@gmail.com>
Subject [lucy-user] Possible highlighter bug when searching for duplicate [wordX wordX]?
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 12:24:19 GMT
Hi,

I stumbled onto this one when searching for [business to business].

Source <TITLE>: ...Companies, Products, Trade Leads, Business Marketplace

'to' is a stopword which is ignored - no problem.
So the query then becomes [business business].  The highlighter then produces:

...Companies, Products, Trade Leads, <strong>Business</strong>
<strong>Marketp</strong>lace

I then spent some time chasing my tail trying to reduce things down to
a small reproducible unit, and finally decided to try searching for
any duplicate [wordX wordX], and sure enough it's reproducible with
all my indexes.

Is this a bug or a problem on my side?

regards