From "David E. Wheeler" <da...@kineticode.com>
Subject [lucy-user] Re: [lucy-dev] [ANNOUNCE] Welcome David E. Wheeler as Apache Lucy Committer/PPMC member
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2011 04:14:29 GMT
On Apr 9, 2011, at 7:59 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> A while back I nominated David E. Wheeler for Lucy Committership and PPMC membership.
The VOTE tallies are back from Lucy PPMC and Incubator PMC ville and I'm happy to announce
that David has elected to become an Apache Lucy Committer and PPMC member.

> David, welcome! Feel free to say a bit about yourself.

I've been hacking Perl since 1995.
I've been using PostgreSQL since 2000 and hacking it since 2008
I've just created a new site, PGXN, that uses KinoSearch for its search engine
I blog at justatheory.com and blog.pgxn.org
I'm @theory on Twitter
I wrote some docs for mod_perl; they punished me by making me committer
I'm trying to start a new career as an iOS hacker via lunar-theory.com.
I am overcommitted but opinionated
I write shorter emails than Marvin does
I hope I can contribute a little here and there, mostly via kibbitzing.

Thanks,

David