From Logan Bell <loganb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] Optimization Bug On Mac OS X
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 23:59:17 GMT
Nick,

I went ahead and created a JIRA story with the original e-mail of this
thread:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCY-216

On this ticket you should see 4 attachments:

Inversion.sO0   19kb (Without optimization)
Inversion.sO0   4kb (Ignore, this was a mistake unable to figure out how to
delete from Jira)
Inversion.sO1   16kb (With optimization)

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12519523/Inversion.s-O0O1.diff>Inversion.s-O0O1.diff
4kb

The diff has been modified to only include the assembly output of
Inversion_invert. Let me know if this works for you.

Thanks,
Logan