From Logan Bell <loganb...@gmail.com>
Subject [lucy-dev] Life after graduation
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 00:28:03 GMT
Devs,

As all of you know Lucy has now graduated as a full-fledged Apache project!
This is very exciting for everyone involved in the Lucy project. Now that
we are approved there is work to be done to get the project transferred to
this new state of existence.

Here is a list of todo items:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#life-after-graduation

There are many items outlined here that need to be done by our VP, but
there are a lot of the other tasks that could be done by contributors as
well. So please feel free to look over the list and give a shout out to
anything that you might find interesting and might have time to do. The
sooner we get through these todos the sooner we can complete this
transition as a full-fledged Apache project!

Cheers,
Logan