From Peter Karman <pe...@peknet.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] Life after graduation
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2012 02:38:18 GMT
Logan Bell wrote on 3/22/12 7:28 PM:
> Devs,
>
> As all of you know Lucy has now graduated as a full-fledged Apache project!
> This is very exciting for everyone involved in the Lucy project. Now that
> we are approved there is work to be done to get the project transferred to
> this new state of existence.
>
> Here is a list of todo items:
> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#life-after-graduation

Thanks for kicking off this thread, Logan.

I have completed most of the Chair tasks now. The exceptions are:

 * Now is a good time to remove the project from the Incubator reporting schedule.

I'm not sure how to do that. Pointers appreciated.

 * Add the new project to the foundation web site.

I'm not exactly sure of all the files I need to touch. The instructions are
clear on how to update the site, but not exactly *what* to update. Pointers
appreciated.

I've opened this JIRA ticket for infra to do its magic:

Please let me know if I've missed any sub-tasks. I wasn't aware of any others.