From Nick Wellnhofer <wellnho...@aevum.de>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] Perl "arch" dir
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 19:43:25 GMT
On 23/03/2012 20:09, Marvin Humphrey wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 10:21 AM,<nwellnhof@apache.org>  wrote:
>> +        # Copy .cfh files to blib/lib/Clownfish/_include
>> +        my $inc_dir = catdir( $self->blib, 'lib', 'Clownfish', '_include' );
>
> In order to install into the "architecture dependent" tree, I believe we need
> to include "arch" in that path:
>
>      blib/lib/arch/Clownfish/_include

Shouldn't that be 'blib/arch/Clownfish/_include'? Nevertheless,
Module::Build does the right thing and installs everything in blib/arch
and blib/lib to the architecture dependent tree. So I think it doesn't
make a difference. The way I understand it, all the files of an
architecture dependent module are installed in the arch dependent tree,
no matter if the actual file is arch dependent or not.

Nick