From Chris Hostetter <hossman_l...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] Graduation checklist
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 17:31:03 GMT

:        RESOLVED, that the persons listed immediately below be and
:        hereby are appointed to serve as the initial members of the
:        Apache Lucy Project:
: 	• Chris Hostetter <hossman@apache.org>

As mentioned before...

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-lucy-dev/201108.mbox/%3Calpine.DEB.2.00.1108211103150.25220@bester%3E

>> FYI: Although I've enjoyed being a mentor/champion for Lucy, I don't
>> really consider myself a Lucy dev or even a user, so I would decline
>> membership on the initial Lucy PMC as part of the graduation.

...there are other good tidbits in that thread (and some other graduation
discussion threads) that folks might wnat to consider again as the charter
resolution is being drafted -- along the lines of wether Lucy wants to go
with the boilerplate resolution that most projects cut/paste, or if you
guys wnat to go ahead and spell out some initial "bylaws" as part of hte
charter (ie: mandatory vote for chair one a year, etc...)

-Hoss