From Logan Bell <loganb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] RAT buildbot troubles
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 00:41:09 GMT
I think the RAT build has been broken for a while:
http://ci.apache.org/builders/lucy-trunk-rat

At this point I'm not certain what could possibly be wrong, other than
it's probably looking for the wrong file name.

As discussed on IRC, I'll go ahead and take the liberty and forward
this infrastructure@apache.org and builds@apache.org for assistance.

Thanks,
Logan