From Logan Bell <loganb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] Automated Testing and Builds
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 06:11:37 GMT
Glad to hear that everyone seems to be on board. :) Below I have included
my initial draft of what I plan to submit via JIRA to the infrastructure
team. Please let me know if I have missed anything obvious for this
request. Further, please take note that I requested that they use Perl
5.14.2 for the testing, however, are there other versions of Perl we should
be running tests on?

Thanks again,
Logan

=cut
Lucy Build Bot Request
=========================

Repository Location
---------------
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucy/trunk

Requirements
---------------
1. Initially just the execution of test suite.
2. Access to generated reports.
3. Send any failure to lucy-issues@incubator.apache.org
4. Notify via a bot on #luc_dev on irc.freenode.org
5. Platforms for testing: Generic Linux and FreeBSD.

Dependencies
----------------
Current most stable version of Perl ( v5.14.2 ).

Building Lucy
  $ cd perl/
  $ perl Build.PL
  $ ./Build test

Thanks
Feel free to email me directly or hop on the #lucy_dev channel with
questions.