From Peter Karman <pe...@peknet.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] Re: 0.3.0
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 14:36:54 GMT
On 12/15/11 8:45 PM, Peter Karman wrote:

> I will check in on the status of 0.3.0 tickets this time next week and see where
> we're at.

Marvin finished LUCY-142 last night, so as of this morning all
0.3.0-related tickets are resolved.

Since this is such a significant release (i.e. lots of svn churn) I'd
like to propose that we approach the release in the following way:

  * create a 0.3.0 branch from trunk

  * build and release a 0.2.9_01 version to CPAN so we can get some
cpantesters feedback in advance of an official 0.3.0 release

  * pending cpantesters feedback, create a 0.3.0 RC1 for an official
VOTE thread on this list

If I don't hear objections to this approach, I'll claim lazy concensus
and start executing after Dec 25.