From Peter Karman <pe...@peknet.com>
Subject [lucy-dev] Re: 0.3.0
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 02:37:30 GMT
Peter Karman wrote on 11/21/11 9:06 PM:
> What stands in our way for a 0.3.0 release?

AFAICS, these are the outstanding issues blocking a 0.3.0 release:

 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCY/fixforversion/12317044

Are there any other issues you are aware of?

I've taken the liberty of zapping the 0.2.3 release tickets in Jira since that
release appears superseded in favor of a 0.3.0. If there are objections, please
raise them here; I'll consider 0.2.3 a non-starter via lazy concensus if I've
heard nothing otherwise in 72 hours.

Consider this email me volunteering to catherd the 0.3.0 release toward the
finish line.