From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject [lucy-dev] [VOTE][RESULTS] Grant all ASF Committers Lucy SVN karma
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 04:47:04 GMT
On Fri, Dec 02, 2011 at 03:09:40PM -0800, Marvin Humphrey wrote:
> I propose that the Lucy podling seek to grant commit access for all ASF
> Committers to our corner of the ASF common repository.

This VOTE passes, with 9 +1 votes (7 PPMC, 4 IPMC) and one +0.

                         Lucy PPMC   IPMC    Lucy Mentor
    ===================|===========|======|=============
    +1 Brad Harder
    +0 Chris Hostetter       *         *         *
    +1 Marvin Humphrey       *         *
    +1 Peter Karman          *
    +1 Dan Markham
    +1 Chris Mattmann        *         *         *
    +1 Mike McCandless       *         *
    +1 Joe Schaefer          *         *         *
    +1 Nick Wellnhofer       *
    +1 Simon Willnauer       *

Thanks for voting!

Next step is to pursue the matter on general@incubator.