From Chris Hostetter <hoss...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] [DISCUSS] Lucy=>Graduation?
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 21:47:04 GMT

: suppose it makes sense for you to part ways with Lucy on graduation, but it
: will be a challenge for us to govern the project in your absence as well as
: steadily and effectively as it was governed while you were here.  Others
: community members will have to step up.

Fear not: as and ASF member, I'll be happy to stay on the Lucy PMC mailing
list well after graduation and chime in with any advice that may occur to
me; but PMC Members needs to represent the project community, and I would
not be able to do that.

-Hoss