From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] [DISCUSS] Lucy=>Graduation?
Date Sun, 21 Aug 2011 06:19:01 GMT
On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 10:55:19PM -0500, Peter Karman wrote:
> Do our remaining dependencies not having IP clearance matter? I'm thinking
> primarily of Parse::RecDescent because Marvin's recent JSON parser code should
> eliminate JSON::XS dependency.

Good call, Peter.  I agree that we should eliminate this last licensing issue
prior to graduation.  I'd estimate that a new implementation of
Clownfish::Parser based on Lemon rather than Parse::RecDescent can be
finished 2-3 weeks from now.

How about we revisit the issue of graduation after a Release Manager other
than Mattmann or myself shepherds through an 0.3.0 release which resolves all
our remaining licensing issues?

Marvin Humphrey