From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] 0.1.0 release prep
Date Fri, 20 May 2011 19:37:04 GMT
No more stalling Chris.  We're currently in a code freeze
because you have dropped the ball on this release.  It's
time you recognized that and stepped aside.

None of the RM process for lucy will tax the RM's brain.
It just a matter of dedicating a few minutes of your day
to it and getting the job done.

I suggest, since you aren't committing to do that, that you
step aside and let Marvin pick up the ball.