From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] FType_Equals
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 02:45:47 GMT
On Sun, May 01, 2011 at 06:46:54AM -0500, Peter Karman wrote:
> > If you have conflicting field type classes in your active code, you should fix
> > that and hopefully the problem will go away.
>
> perfect. that was it.

Cool, glad that worked out.  :)

With r1098463, the bogus compatibility code supporting the following
legacy-classes-which-never-existed has been ripped out:

    Lucy::FieldType::FullTextType   # should be Lucy::Plan::FullTextType
    Lucy::FieldType::StringType     # should be Lucy::Plan::StringType
    Lucy::FieldType::BlobType       # should be Lucy::Plan::BlobType
    Lucy::Schema                    # should be Lucy::Plan::Schema

Attempting to use any of them will now produce an immediate crash.

I had overlooked that compat code when migrating the namespace.

Marvin Humphrey