From Peter Karman <pe...@peknet.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] ElasticSearch
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 15:13:13 GMT
Dobrica Pavlinusic wrote on 12/06/2010 04:54 PM:

> In similar vain, I found Riak search very isteresting:
>
> http://www.basho.com/riaksearch.html
>
> In fast, I love everything about it (including ability to throw xml at
> it and get it indexed), but I would love to have something similar in
> perl.

Swish3 handles the XML parsing, using KinoSearch on the backend. It'll
use Lucy as soon as we can get a Lucy release out the door.

Dynamic, on-the-fly schemas based on parsing XML could be supported as
well in Swish3. That's already on the todo list.

Help us get a Lucy release done so we can build on it. :)