From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] Incubator PMC/Board report for November 2010
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 17:56:29 GMT
On Mon, Nov 01, 2010 at 10:48:19AM -0700, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) wrote:
> To clarify: have we submitted 3 Lucy reports yet? Or, what you are saying is
> post the November Lucy report, we will have submitted 3 and be out of the
> initial reporting cycle?

We have already submitted 3 reports:

  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2010
  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2010
  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2010

We are out of the initial reporting cycle and do not need to prepare a
November report.  Here's the change I made to the Incubator wiki, which shows
the three months where we're expected to submit monthly reports:

  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule?action=diff&rev2=177&rev1=176

I assume that the notification was in error.

Marvin