From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] Incubator PMC/Board report for November 2010
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 17:44:01 GMT
On Mon, Nov 01, 2010 at 02:00:08PM -0000, no-reply@apache.org wrote:
> Dear Lucy Developers,

> The board meeting is scheduled for  Wed, 17 November 2010, 12 pm Pacific. The report

> for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC report.

The 3-month period where fledgling Incubator projects are on a monthly
reporting cycle is now over for Lucy.  From here on out our reports are
quarterly; the next one will be due on the second Wednesday of January 2011.

I'll go move us out of the "Monthly Reporting" list in the Incubator wiki.

Marvin Humphrey