From Chris Hostetter <hossman_l...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] Incubator PMC/Board report for September 2010 (lucy-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 23:08:33 GMT

: The board meeting is scheduled for . The report
: for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC report. The Incubator PMC
: requires your report to be submitted one week before the board meeting, to allow
: sufficient time for review.

I really wish these Emails had dates in them ... the board meeting is
September 15th which means in order to have the Lucy reprt "one week
before" it is due "today"

I've added a quick stub for Lucy based on understanding of where things
are right now, and how we've progressed since the last report, but i
havne't "signed off" on it as a member because i'm hoping someone other
folks can jump in and fill in the gaps (or correct me if i'm wrong)

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2010

-Hoss