From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: [lucy-dev] Incubator PMC/Board report for September 2010 (lucy-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 23:20:25 GMT
On Wed, Sep 08, 2010 at 04:08:33PM -0700, Chris Hostetter wrote:

> I've added a quick stub for Lucy based on understanding of where things
> are right now, and how we've progressed since the last report, but i
> havne't "signed off" on it as a member because i'm hoping someone other
> folks can jump in and fill in the gaps (or correct me if i'm wrong)
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2010

I went to fill in that report just now and found that you had updated it
moments before.

I deleted a duplicate line and added the following bullet point:

 * Legal issues regarding usage of Perl C API header files provisionally
   resolved (LEGAL-79).

I'm also about to commit some changes to the Lucy project status page and
update it.

Thanks for staying on top of things, Hoss.

Marvin Humphrey