From Chris Hostetter <hossman_l...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for August 2010 (general@incubator.apache.org)
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 06:28:10 GMT
: OK, I've entered our report for August.
:
:   http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2010#Lucy

I went ahead and signed off because nothing in the report looks wrong to
me, but i was a little suprised by something i thought would be in the
report...

Marvin: didn't you mention a little while back that you had started on
the IP Clearance paperwork for the existing KinoSearch code base?
Shouldn't that be a line item (either as a "making progress" bullet point,
or as a "need assistence" bullet point)

(Note to other mentors: something that keeps slipping my mind is that even
though "Lucy" was a Lucene sub project, the "big picture" issues with
"The Lucy Podling" are the absorbsion of the KinoSearch code base and the
KinoSearch community ... we need to keep that in mind while guiding
momentum)

-Hoss