From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for August 2010 (general@incubator.apache.org)
Date Sun, 08 Aug 2010 23:02:15 GMT
On Fri, Aug 06, 2010 at 11:25:20AM -0700, Chris Hostetter wrote:

> : Here are some examples of OODT ones that we've filed so we can get an idea
> : of the template. I usually just copy a prior report, fill in the new
> : content, and then save it to the wiki and send an email to the mailing
> : lists, asking for others to help:
> :
> : http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/May2010#OODT
> : http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2010#OODT
>
> Probably the most illustrative would be OODT's first Board Report, since
> that would be with OODT was in roughly the same stage of incubation...
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2010#OODT

OK, I've entered our report for August.

  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2010#Lucy

I used OODT's Board Reports as templates, except that I made sure not to use
wiki markup.  ;)

  http://markmail.org/message/d7yc7bwyb7r3mlko

  AGAIN, A REMINDER: *DO NOT* use any wiki markup, other than the = Project =
  seperator or lists.

(Sorry for the sporadic progress this last week, had health issues...)

Marvin Humphrey